Monday, August 27, 2012

Makeup Monday: Get the ULTIMATE FLAWLESS look with Laura Mercier products

YES! I am a BELIEVER!

A couple of months ago, I went to an AIDS fundraiser at Neiman Marcus.  I walked around drinking champagne, eating yummy cupcakes and discovered a product called Laura Mercier.  Now, I had absolutely no intentions of purchasing anything at this event.  I attended to support a friend and enjoy the freebies that were being given out.  Well, to my surprise, after being sucked into a makeover, I fell in love with their products.  Everything that was used in this video was used on my face.  And yes, I purchased EVERY LAST PRODUCT!  I am SOLD!

Have blemishes?  Skin not perfect?  This product is for you!  I am going to have to create a video using this product.  I have some imperfections on face and after using this product, you don't see them anymore.  Of course...concealer works miracles!  :-)

Where can you get this product?  I have made purchases at Nordstorm, Saks Fifth Avenue and Neiman Marcus.

Also, their Tinted Moisturizer is THE TRUTH!!!  It is so awesome!  You can actually put that on and other else for a more natural look.  It is a MUST HAVE!  If you ever want to test any of Laura Mercier's products, please...visit one of the stores above for a make-over or just to try a few of the products. I promise you will not be disappointed!

Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free
I used MAC in the past and may very well go back, depending on the look I want.  But for an everyday and flawless look... Laura Mercier is the one!

Check out this video.

No comments: