Monday, December 26, 2011

Valentine's Day Tag Swap - OPEN!!!

Stampin' with La'Diva

Greetings!

I am hosting a Valentine's Swap.  I am looking for at least 10 people to create beautiful Valentine Tags to swap with others.  If you are interested, please state so below and any questions you may have. 

Here are the details of the swap:   
  1. Due in my hands by: January 25, 2012 (Please mail out by January 20, 2012)
  2. Theme: Love
  3. Colors: Must have red and white somewhere on the tag.
  4. Embellishments: At least 1.
  5. Layers: At least 1.
  6. Create 9 +1 tags. One is for the hostess...moi. *smile*
  7. First one to sign up gets a little gift from me.
  8. The address to send them to will be e-mailed to participants ONLY.
I look forward to hearing from you soon!  Swap closes January 6, 2012.

La

Tag Requirements:

Inkssentials Surfaces MANILA CRAFT TAGS #8

They are reasonable and popular in the crafty world!

3 comments:

callyannc said...

I would love to try this! Sounds like fun! CallyAnn
callyannc@live.com
http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

Sammy Jo said...

Ok, I'll try it. Count me in!

Create With La'Diva said...

Hello Ladies,

Please e-mail me at stampinwithladiva@gmail.com so I can send you more information. Thanks!