Saturday, January 15, 2011

Marion Smith's 31 Days Video Challenge - Day 15: Craft Table Clean-up

Stampin' with La'Diva
Before

After

I have a long way to go before I get my room the way I want, but at least for now... I have some CLEAN tables to work on.  This isn't perfect, but better than it was.  I am currently debating on moving my craftroom to my basement or upstairs where I can have two rooms designated for crafts.  *sigh*  I have a guest room and a bathroom.  So if I get tired, I can just stay up there. LOL  All I need is a refrigerator, a lil hot plate, and  a microwave and I will be good to go! hahahahaha

Well, ... thanks for stopping by and please share any suggestions or thoughts you think will be beneficial in my craftroom dilemma.

*Smooches*

1 comment:

sarah24sza said...

I spent the day cleaning my room too and getting my bottle for the bottle swap ready !