Wednesday, October 27, 2010

RAK Creations

Stampin' with La'Diva

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to share with you what I did over the weekend.  Here are two of recent creations:



Here is a photo of  RAK I had to with a Digital Stamp by Tiddy Inks.  I used my Big Shot to cut the Top Note Die from Stampin' Up and used red cardstock to create the box (see below).  The ribbon was purchased at Michael's.  I also used copics markers to color the elephant.  I used Glossy Accents to cover the balloons.  I placed some "bling" to the eyes.  I also used Photoscape to add wording on the elephant.  I used a oval nestability to cut out the Ellie the elephant.

This is how the box looks when it is opened.  I added some hard candy on the inside.  Emmmm.... 

Here is a close-up

Another shot.

 
This is the second RAK I did for a Flower Swap.  I purchased a pack of notepads from a dollar store.  I removed the wire from the notepad and after completion, I replaced it with some metallic elastic chording.  My mom created the flower pen.  I absolutely love those and they write so well. 

I stamped every page in this notepad with this flower image.

I purchased the paper at Joann Fabrics.  I took a circle punch and punched out some of the circles in the patter and covered them with Glossy Accents.  Afterwards, I popped them on the notepad, after covering it with pattern paper and added some bling ot it.  I also used a circle punch to cut out my "You're So Special" from a Hero Arts birthday stamp set.  I did some faux stitching and added some bling to that.

Thanks for viewing and if you have any questions, please let me know. 

Thanks for comin' by!

La

No comments: